火曜日, 3月 27, 2007

REVIVAL!

This week has been a week of revival!! One, the revival of my fire for God! somehow, i feel really encouraged by God to push on and grow in my walk. He has shown me wonderous things for the past few weeks and I am thankful for all that He has done for me all these while, never letting me go when I was away from Him. This is a period of personal revival for me!! woots... been simply waiting for too long, not enuf action on my part. Pray that God will continue to sustain me and enfold me in His love as i continue this journey of faith. And ' Teach us to number my days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:13' Be with me and guide me each day as i grow in wisdom and stature in You!

The second revival: well... u are reading it! this blog!! i think.. lol. not sure if it is gonna be a permenant revival but since i am free in the office (dun let my boss know the existance of this place!!) guess, it's a venue for me to speak and pour out my feelings/thoughts. bwahahhaha.

The third revival, is that i found new joy in singing in the choir. Was really encouraged by the story of the Phillipines Madrigal Singers, their vision and their music. I want to be a chorister like them!! to develop myself individually and within the choir. The younger members in the choir has also been extremely encouraging!! they are SOOOOOO nice..:) Thank God for such people in the choir who continues to push themselves and do their best for the music. Sigh... i really love choir music. Currently hearing Morten Lauridsen 'Lux Aeterna'. it's soooo beautiful. :) have a sudden impulse to start a new hobby : collecting choir scores!