月曜日, 10月 31, 2005

the boring me.... zzzzz....

well.... have been doing a bit of reflecting and to my horror... i just realised how boring am i!-_-! i have no idea how my friends actually hang around me.... sorry peeps for my boring-ness...>_< really appreciate all of you and the interesting-ness u brought into my life...:D it really seems that i have became more boring ever since i came back from Japan (then again.. i could just have been like that before i left for Japan! *shudder*) recently it seems that i am unable to form a conversation however trivial with anyone... any attempts to converse with someone will often be foiled by my own thinking 'bah, the person's not interested... man.. i am not interested...-_-!' and thus, i got caught up in the vicious cycle, me rejecting myself, other rejecting me, causing me to rejet myself..ahhhh.... it's the end of the world!!!!-_-! looking at my life now... i realised that i play games, watch tv and bum around most of the time... as much as i enjoy a bit of a drink sometimes, i dun do that often (maybe once a month)... if i am going out with friends, it is mainly to watch movie and hopefully that friend has an agenda.. if not... -_-! he/she will be stuck with me and my cancerous boring-ness... hmmm.... wonder what went wrong o_O? still...:D i wanna thank God for showing me that for all my boring-ness... He still love meee! woots! and Him loving me, provided me with lotsa interesting friends! YOU!!! woots!