月曜日, 10月 17, 2005

places and memories...

i just finished watching the film 'Lost in Translation'... really enjoyed the show.. welll. first of all, it is shot in Japan! hee.. and second of all, reminds me (partially) about my stay in Japan... :) what do i remember so fondly about Japan? is it the place itself? the people? the pachinkos? well...:) after watching the show.. i realised that most of my memories of Japan were associated with people i met, and the places i went with them... these are what make Japan so precious to me even as i think of it now..:) some of u might have heard of me saying that i dun really like Tokyo due to the crowd.. but i guess.. i do miss Tokyo because that's where i met soooooo many interesting people..:) i remember Shimotakaido for the Usui family that i stayed with during the 1 year... i remember the walks i had with Otousan as he showed me the place.. the dining table which we sit to have our meals together... i remember Waseda because of the friends i made there *cough*NAOKI!!*cough* and my fabulous Japanese class classmates.. i remember Ueno park for Yilin..:) walking together under the show...:D i remember the hospital for Carolyn.. lol... lalalala.. well.. many many memories... to list them all down will be imppossible!! w(well... not really but i am running short of time..:P) and each associated with a person..:D these are my most precious experiences in Japan... i still love the country, the culture and the scenery.. but most of all..:) i am looking forward to meeting more people in the future if i ever go there again..:)