水曜日, 9月 28, 2005

bounce bounce bounce splat....

that sort of describe me i suppose.. starting happily, ending not so happily... T_T it's with everything i do!! arghh.. hate that about myself... but it voice down to 1 thing.. lack of discipline.. that's perhaps the biggest flaw in my character... sigh... anyone has any quick recipe to make me discipline? hee... well.. :p lack of discipline is keeping me away from blogging, writing emails (sorry peeps... i really wanted to write!!!) and many many other stuff... but perhaps... the worst thing is that of my own spiritual walk with the Lord... bleh... i guess i do have all the head knowledge of discipline.. but... it has yet to be ingrained into me... arghh.... oh well... still... at least i know i have a problem... lol

on the other hand.. i went for Stomp yesterday!! it was GREAT!!! love how they could use different 'instruments' to create such music...:) their sense of rhythm is fantastic... beyond the comprehension of a rhythmically challenge individual such as me...-_- well... the whole performance was without speech... it was just their actions, movements, expressions and rhythm that communicates to us... and that it did... i truely enjoyed myself, listening to those marvelously complex mesh of sound... hee... wooots!! >_<