火曜日, 7月 26, 2005

guilt....

how often have we often blamed ourselves on the things that happened to around us? at one point of time, i was blaming myself for not being around or not being active when things around me crumbled.... if only i had this, if only i had that... but... would things happen even if i am not involved or if i am unable to control the situation in the first place? but i am pretty sure that i will still blame myself, just to make understanding of the whole situation and perhaps, sadly to say, to elevate my self importance in my situation... still.. things have slowly changed.. true.. blaming myself is still much easier than blaming others to me i supposed... but.. where does that line ends? perhaps.. there isn't anyone to blame.. things happened because they happen... perhaps rather than blaming.. we should just focus forward... still..... never a easy thing to do... cos the guilt will just hang on, by our own choice... still... there is a way out... that's through God i supposed... He forgives us of our sins.. we go to Him with our guilt and pain.. and just resting at His feet, lying on His shoulder.. we slowly unburdened ourselves and allow Him to take control... is it a form of escapism? well.. for me... i never thought so, cause things always turn out better with the Lord taking charge....

1 Comments:

At 10:20 午前, Blogger baka-kuma said...

hee... yeah.. i am alrite! say hi to megumi for me!!! take care of her u hear??:p

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home