金曜日, 4月 22, 2005

resurrection of the blog

hee... i eerr.. blogged... again... and it is like a few days ago since i blogged??! hee.. am i seeing a resurrection of my seemingly-dead blog? hmm.. oh well.. there is only that much things one can do when in a computer lab i supposed... and i am not one of those who do random searching and such too... hee...

well... for some obscure reason... i am feeling very gay today... maybe it is the fact that i get to read novels! hee.. i love reading... it's my first love i suppose... hee.. even the game i am currently (or rather have been playing for 6 years) is made up of text and no graphics.. so.. i get to read!! hee.. currently reading Murakami Haruki's 'The Elephant Vanishes'... the stories inside are.. hmm.. strange.. but i love and devour every bit of it... can't grasp the magic within it yet and have no time to think too much bout the magic.. it's one of the text i have to read for class.. hee.. now.. to get down to reading it in Japanese.. hmm... hee..

been pretty tiring recently though.. i think i might be suffering from game addiction.. i was playing my game sooooooo much that it's scary.. well.. i slept last night at 3 after playing my game.. got woken up by my game at 5 to do something in the game.. then again at 7 to do something else in the game... sometimes.. it really as if i lived there.. and extension of me is there... but den again.. i guess a part of me is living there... i have my own house, my own equipment, my clan, my friends and even an online spouse.. hmmm... lol but no worries.. :) i know it is a game... at least for now...