月曜日, 4月 16, 2007

plastic surgery...

despite my looks, no.. i am not gonna do plastic surgery..:p hehe.. watched the korean move '200 pound beauty' yesterday with a couple of church friends. really enjoyed the show, romantic comedy intersperse with social issues etc. hehe. at the end of the show, my friend asked me 'how will you feel if your other half has plastic surgery?'. i thought about it for a moment, and decided, i am fine with it. well, if she had plastic surgery after i got to know her, i guess, i might scold her a bit for having that lack of confidence and such, but not because she is not natural. i guess, for me, in the end, it's really more of the personality of the person that attracts me to her. if she had plastic surgery before i knew her, well.. it's a thing of the past..:) and.. it isn't a crime or anything..:p argh..:p decided to cut short the entry.. too much thoughts too unorganised. perhaps when i have time to sort it all out.:)