木曜日, 4月 12, 2007

friends..:)

thank God for the wunderful fwens He has given me. to me, these friends are the one of the most valuable things that God has ever blessed me with, and sadly, these friends are oso the things that I find the hardest to give up. originally, this post was meant to thank my choir friends for the 10 wonderful years of friendship, filled with laughter, joy and tears. They have been there in every major part of my life, and I know they will be there for the rest of my life too. Yet, as I read Luke 14:33, that we must give up all our possessions to follow Him, I feel a sudden dread. I think i can give up the material possessions i have, but to give up things like friendship? not that He doesn't want us to have friends of course, He was the one that blessed us with friends and family members. But, which is more important to me? God vs friends? hmm....

well... that's food for thought for me today. Still, wanna thank my friends for giving me the pair of rollerblades yesterday!! it was really unexpected and so it was really a pleasant surprise. I asked Nerd to help pay for the blades first cos i do not have the money handy on me. And before i know it, it was a 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' from him and Boss. well, even though my birthday is 2 months away (lol), I am really happy to recieve that gift..:) However, i am even gladder to have these friends with me as I celebrate my birthday with them for the 10th time. Thank you, all of you. Thank God for you.