日曜日, 11月 28, 2004

sunday.... so fast.... it's over....

well.... it's sunday nite.. again.... weeks go past very fast here... wish time will slow down a bit... oh well... anyway... was watching yet again 'fuufu'. well... it made me think... in 20 years time... when i look back at my life wat do i want out of it? the mother found that 25 years have passed since she got married... and... she sort of feel lost... looking around at people around her, the young have their youth, some of the older ones were working unlike her, a full-time house wife.. think she felt really disappointed and sad that 25 years have gone past and she was somehow stuck in where she was then and is now... well... how bout us? 25 years from now, we consider the life we are living and the life we had led... what do we wanna see come out of it?

3 Comments:

At 4:55 午後, Blogger Carol said...

Yo, you`re sounding more and more desolate. Man...

 
At 7:14 午後, Blogger baka-kuma said...

er.... no leh... i just wanna make sure i dun waste my youth away.. consider wat i wanna do and stuff ar... ^^

 
At 12:43 午後, Blogger weiling said...

Sad to admit, I know what you mean. It feels darn scary actually...worrying about what I'm gonna become in the future..if I'm moving towards what I wanna become..whether I'm happy with how I'm leading my life and where I'm going now.

ok, some may say I'm worrying too much. but can't help it. Guess I dun wanna neglect that concern and only realise it years later. But having said that, not sure what I can do about it now either, except being anxious. Feels like time is rushing by me and I'm not going where I wanna go...scary, right?

oh well..shall stop here before i go hysterical..haa..

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home