金曜日, 4月 08, 2005

about fathers and daughters...

well... not too sure if i posted it before but anyway.. i was listening to my MD ( i luv my MD!!) today and was listening to one of my favourite songs 'butterfly kisses' when the thought ' i wanna have my own little gal!' pop up again... being brought up in a family of boys might have something to do with that thinking but i believe, it is more so becos i wanna look and be involved in the childhood of my wife... i mean... that's part of the reason anyway.. i somehow see the daugther as an extension of my wife, and would suppose, that's how my wife was brought up when she was younger... well... i think my wife would use the methods she was brought up with on the child... anyway.. just wished to be involved in that whole process.... hee.... well... before that though.... i need a girlfriend... heee..

2 Comments:

At 2:39 午後, Blogger Carol said...

haha, and I tot only women have biological impulses.
-carol

 
At 6:56 午前, Blogger Serene said...

I pray for you to get a nice and loving gf soon too.
Looking forward to see your ever blissful days. =)

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home