火曜日, 1月 18, 2005

school's ending! and my papers are accumulating!

oh well... school's coming to an end.. in like a month of so.. not too sure but i noe some classes are stopping at like next week.. though that seems to be reasons to rejoice.. it oso means that all my term papers are due... arghh... i dun really feel like doing them.. really feel like handing in the same term paper for 2 different courses.. heee..:P just have to make them related that's all... ^^

oh well.. a summary of the weekend.. it was raining.. it is suppose to SNOW! *pout* oh well.. guess i cant have everything my way.. ohoh.. i spend crazy lotsa money this weekend..cos.. i bought a Nintendo DS! haa... my mom is gonna kill me... lol... happily playing games now.. hmm.... wonder wat happened to 'all my term papers are due'.. hmm....

3 Comments:

At 2:35 午前, Blogger Serene said...

I love to play Nintendo since young!
I want to play yours too!!!
*serene kicking and screaming on the floor like a spoiltbrat!**
HAhaaha!

 
At 1:41 午後, Blogger weiling said...

What?!! Can't believe you bought a Nintendo there...expensive?

Biangz..you ok mah? Like totally changed since you've gone there. So "homely" now ah...Haa..Gosh..Dunno what to expect when you come back liao...hmm...

 
At 2:27 午後, Blogger Carol said...

yah lor, yah lor. The little bear is always stagnating in his room.
Already told him dat it`s a waste of his trip to Japan.. sigh...

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home