月曜日, 12月 20, 2004

everyone love happy endings... especially me... ^^

i am soooooooooo HAPPY!!! haaa.... i love an happy ending!!! they are the best... i dun mind those that goes like 'a good love story has to end tragically'... nope... happy endings are the best!!! haa.... i am SOOOOOOOO HAPPPY!!! i am so gon crazy.... i like happy endings!! URESHII!!! err.... okies... guess it's enuf... but... I AM URESHII!!!! lol

anyway.... not gonna say what show is this... ^^ so u ppl dun get any surprised spoilt... but to me... i will try my best to remember.... i am so getting this vcd when it comes to singapore... if it ever comes..... o.O stilll..... gosh.... i can't stop smiling... ^^

well... today... i skipped all my class.. to study... well.. i tried to study lar... finished 3/6 readings... 3 more to go... need to prepare for my test tomorrow... was like sooooo sian.. until i watched the show...^^ heee... still.... this means that i have to pia hard now.... bleh..... hopefully i can..... ohoh... my NUS friend Kevin came to Japan! haa.. met him for dinner den i rushed home to watch my show... o.O paiseh man... but... this is wat happens when i get hooked on a drama.... so.. best not for meto get hook on dramas....o.O....anyway... need to go pia liao...bleh.... wish me luck for my test and papers...