木曜日, 10月 21, 2004

who am I?

sometimes i really wonder if i am trying to live the person I am supposed to be... like as if i am trying to behave like wat others percieved me to be.. but.. is tat truly me? sometimes i feel so trapped and just wanna lashed out all around me, yet... i am stopped, stopped by 'that's not the teck guan i noe' etc etc.... i really wonder wat's people's perspective of me sometimes... den i can go check out with myself is that whom i am or is that who i am trying to be... think at the same time, when i look at my friends, i never tot they have any really evil side... yet... is that true? cos i noe i do have a evil side.. ( let's do the evil laughter together.. bwahaHAHAHA!) yet... i noe that i always try to suppress it cos i dun want it to be me... at least... i try to suppress it infront of others... heee... hmmm... well... an example of an evil side of me... i always wanted to see what happens when i kick someone from the side when he is on a bicycle or motorbike.... ^^ but.. i never did it! not even in my dreams! hee...

well.. if u are reading this and think 'uhoh... is he facing some crisis?' well... nope.. heee... just a result of one lazy day... too much time on my hands... haaa... one of the answers i tot about regarding the question is.. well... the person i want to be is one which is molded by God... i really want to... but... am so afraid to... there will be things to give up, pains to bear... yet... i noe at the end of the road... I will to be one who is approved by God... oh well... slowly i supposed...

1 Comments:

At 11:28 午後, Blogger weiling said...

Didn't really wanna post anything on this...cos i scared you post THAT question to me again..haha.. Seriously, please don't!

Anyway, think at least you have an idea of where you're heading and you know HE's always behind you. Good for you!

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home