火曜日, 10月 19, 2004

sometimes i wonder.....

well.. i have been learning Japanese for like err... 3 going to 4 years? well... given tat.. somehow.. i am still hopeless at this language... i got no idea why.. seriously... sigh.. this knowledge will just hit me like a brick once in a while, saying ' wat in the world have u been doing?????' den i will seriously question myself... well... i noe it has only been like a month here, but... people who studied for so long already noe how to converse! oh well.. guess everyone is different... bleh..... still.. being the human i am... i wish to see results.... FAST! argh.... the cause of this entry is becos Hikaru and me had lunch with Ayako and Mihoko today and i realised my inability (yet again) in conversing... Hikaru has been learning for a year and is doing superbly well... me... i gonna hide my head in a bin....

sigh.... another problem i discovered that the scholarship money is like gonna come in late... so mean while... gonna eat grass, drink sky water, walk... NOT! kidding lar... not that 'lang1 bei4' yet,,, haaa.... just have to watch my spending though... i refuse to ask my parents for money! sounds good sia... but seriously.. they paid enuf liao.... shhhhhh... if u reading this n noe my parents.. dun tell them ok? i really am doing ok... and they dun have means to transfer money to me since i forgot my login for my UOB internet access.. lol

and the third sigh of the nite, typhoon... yupps.. another is hitting Tokyo tomorrow.... yawnz... today's temperature is like 17-15 degrees.. think i kinda getting used to it.. body building its fortress now.. with layers of fats.. lol

2 Comments:

At 12:26 午後, Blogger Carol said...

Think you`re just shy lah. Saw how you clam up in front of cute japanese gals :oP

Anyway, in school now and getting extremely worried about how I`m gonna go back when the typhoon hits. Didn`t know it`s coming today..

 
At 11:23 午後, Blogger weiling said...

Hey, don't be dejected about your japanese. Guess you must gotta be more daring about it. Understand how you feel but don't rush yourself. Take it step by step, word by word, structure by structure bah. GANBATTE NE!!! (^_^)

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home