火曜日, 10月 12, 2004

i shifted from mblog.com cos they shut down the site... sigh.. all my posts... (T_T)

sigh... they did it... they shut down the site.. without notices! sigh... yesterday it was fine... den bam! today.. it's gone and it cost like US35 to retrieve my data... well.. i am so not gonna pay for it... so.... welcome people to my new place... hee...

well... for the choice of name... firstly... the japanese kept describing me as a bear.. well.. a cute bear tat is.. hee... dunno wat's it with me and bears so mite as well make use of it... so here i am! from a bluemoon to a stupid bear.. massive transformation... from one rarity to a erhmm.... normality? heee..

anyway... had a great day today... ^^ met up with 2 japanese friends and my Singapore friend Hikaru for lunch... the 2 japanese girls were very nice and friendly! really enjoyed talking to them.. even thought i din really chat becos of my not-so-good japanese... sigh... i really wished i can improve... but.. i really have no idea wat's wrong with my japanese... sigh.... oh well... i got 9 more months in Japan to try to figure out i supposed...^^

1 Comments:

At 12:06 午前, Blogger C said...

bleh! hahaa. post more leh. :P put in chatterbox again leh. post more photos leh. blehbelhbleh!!!

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home