木曜日, 10月 28, 2004

i wasted like $30 dollars...

did i tell u i wasted $30 dollars? bought a screen protector for my laptop.... so was trying to figure out how to use it.. took it out... den wham! i put the wrong film on the screen.. result... the actual one had like lotsa dust sticking to it... sigh... dust rooms sucks big time...:S well... i tried putting on that screen thing.. and yupps.. i can't get those airbubbles out! arghhh..... sigh... guess.... that screen protector is like so gone.... sigh..... so there... i wasted $30 dollars... i mite buy it again though... the screen really looks cool with that screen protector... hee..

well... school's horrid today... den again.. not really school... more like me.. sigh... i kinda think that i mite have overloaded myself in workload... thus.. not allowing me to accomplish anything.. but just getting by with everything..... the end result... as usual.. is that my studies suffer, i hate myself, i get depressed.. sigh.... i seriously thinking of why in the world is my japanese so bad... anyone out there who can give me a hint... or betta still give me a direct answer... pls tell me... i really am angry yet so lost as to how to improve.... sigh... oh well.. sorry man.. guess u people caught me in the self-pity mood.. again.. haaa....

did i say i wasted like $30 dollars?

went to this erhmm...small church yesterday... it's called Sophia church... if i remember correctly.. it is of the Anglican denomination.. anyway... i kinda prefer this church to the rest which i have been to... even though i might give the one nearby my place a try again.... well... for one thing... Sophia church are not doing those very modern 'hip' christian songs but old and tested ones.. the tunes are all familiar even though the words are very different.. (duh.. it's in japanese.. of course different..:D) still... i do prefer those.. hee.. den.. most of the people there are like young people! haaa... not a lot of japanese though.. yet... the service is in japanese.. the congregation is mainly made up of Koreans, chinese and so forth.. still.. nice atmosphere.. just that it is rather far from home but near to Waseda University... heee....

did i say i wasted like $30 dollars?

hmm...ohoh... pls feel free to leave comments.. or rather.. pls leave comments!:D hee.. changed the settings that anyone can leave a comment... so... tell me how u have been doing or tell me how to improve my japanese... bleh... tell me anything and everything.... ^^

did i say i wasted like $30 dollars?

3 Comments:

At 1:00 午後, Blogger Carol said...

Relax man, relax.
From the way you hang out with those new friends of yours, you`ll probably be a pi1 li4 pa1 la1 (my version of pera-pera) person by the end of your stay.

Just keep on har-lahing with your host family.


Sorry that I didn`t noticed how depressed you feel...

 
At 6:06 午後, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Woof!agent here.. glad i get to post now!wei, cheer up lah! in all things give thanks and be happy..my sis msg me!! so HAPPY.. hope u will find a church to really worship in..take care!

 
At 5:57 午前, Blogger C said...

hey i hope u havent thrown it away or crumpled it or something.

i did the same thing to my t3 screen protector. then i went back all ready to get a new one when i went to change my machine. then the guy whipped out a scotch tape and removed all the dust and fibres man. then he used a huge brush to clean my screen, then tada! it was brand new once again. haha. like you, i thought i ruined my brand new expensive screen protector too.

haha. i tried to find the protector today too. hehee. but i didn't manage to get it. got a track-pad protector though. but its some jap produced one. not clear one, not fun. haha. but good enough.

hey u sure they have keyboard protector? hahaa. you sure the screen protector makes the screen look cool? hahaa. then i must go get also. haa. today during class i realise that the screen creates enough static to suck dust and fibres in the air towards it. hahaa. i saw it fly towards the screen man. cool stuff. hahaha.

again i shall say, i hope you haven't thrown it away!!

(ooo i tried using water to wash those dust away before. even with soap when i grew desperate. hahaa. so the scotch-tape solution is and works like a miracle man)

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home