日曜日, 12月 12, 2004

another day at home.....

well... i can say for the record this year has seen me being at home for the most numbers of days... my university years were never bout staying at home.. it's always bout meeting friends and going out.. but... well... in Japan.. staying at home is something i do often... and i dun really like it....:S cos when i stay at home, i really feel is a waste of time when i do things like watch tv and such.. anyway.. i watched The Incredibles today..^^ i like it!! tht baby was SSOOOOO CUTE!!! heee... gaga ^^

3 Comments:

At 4:11 午後, Blogger weiling said...

HEY! What's wrong with staying at home and do things like watch tv and such?? that's like how I spent half or more of my awake and conscious life doing!! haa.. Funny how I think I'm the complete opposite. Think for the record, this year is the year I've gone out the most. haa..and I love it! Oh well, try checking out the further end of your neighbourhood? Join clubs? If not, just tahan till you're back bah. hee..

Gonna watch The Incredibles tomorrow or the day after too with my bro too. Looking forward to it..(^_^)

 
At 8:49 午前, Blogger Carol said...

yah lor, yah lor.
If not, let me drag u out of ur hibernative state and go on a major hiking trip wif me one of these days.

Little bear should go to the forest and mountains more. heh heh. :oP

 
At 8:58 午後, Blogger baka-kuma said...

well.... first off.. i am not litte....-.-" me big bear... ^^ i never say it is bad lar... why so sensitive?-.-" hee... i hit a raw nerve?:P

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home